VA LOANS COLORADO
VA loans in Colorado are a true 0% down mortgage option for Veterans, active Service Members and select military spouses in Colorado and throughout the United States. Because these loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), they allow mortgage lenders to extend more favorable terms/rates. In fact, VA loans have seen the lowest fixed interest rates available for more than five years now (via Ellie Mae).
VA backed home loans can be an easy way to finance your next home, with no down payment requirement, no minimum credit score, and no limit to how much you can borrow compared to income.
Advantages of a VA loan include no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), low to zero down payment requirements and more flexible income and credit requirements. Our team of mortgage professionals can help you obtain VA loans in Colorado Springs, Denver, Castle Rock and all throughout the state of Colorado.
VA Home Loan Programs
Our VA home loan programs in Colorado are designed to help those that have served our Country with flexible, affordable mortgage options to help them secure the home of their dreams.
Adjustable Rate VA Home Loans
If you are currently serving in the Armed Forces and may be be relocating in the next few years, an adjustable rate VA home loan may be the perfect option. Adjustable rate VA home loans feature lower introductory rates at the beginning of the loan which may change after the initial fixed-rate period.
VA Loan Refinancing
As the #4 lender in terms of purchased units and volume in 2020, we are able to offer flexible VA loan refinancing options which allow you to refinance your mortgage and take a portion of your home’s equity out as cash. Qualified homeowners can typically refinance up to 90 percent of their home’s value.
Fixed Rate VA Home Loans
If you are retired military or simply seek the peace of mind that comes with a fixed rate, a fixed rate VA home loan might be the right option for you. We offer 15 and 30-year fixed rate VA home loans in Colorado and throughout the United States.
Frequently Asked VA Home Loan Questions
- You’ve served 181 days of active service during peacetime.
- You’ve served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime.
- You’ve served more than 6 years of service with the National Guard or Reserves or 90 days under Title 32 with at least 30 of those days being consecutive.
- Certain spouses of a service member who lost their life in the line of duty.
- Obtain a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
Generally speaking, the VA doesn’t have a set required minimum credit score for a VA loan but, most mortgage lenders will want to see a credit score above 580-620 FICO. Some lenders/mortgage brokers may go lower, but borrowers may be subject to down payment requirements and lower debt to income ratios.
There are NO VA home loan limits. The only limit is subject to your own unique VA qualification.
No. VA loans are fairly easy to qualify for, since there’s no down payment required and credit scores can be lower compared to other mortgage options. The main reason a VA loan may not be approved is because of errors with the initial application itself.
COLORADO VA LENDERS
Wyatt Home Loans is a division of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. Based in Castle Rock, CO, we provide comprehensive programs for VA loans throughout the state of Colorado including:
MAKE A CASH OFFER!
In such a competitive housing market, we understand the need for our clients to bring the best deal possible to the table when competing for a home. The combination of a Fairway Cash Guarantee and Fairway Advantage Pre-Approval* will give you the buying power you need to COMPETE WITH CASH! In fact, Fairway is so confident that we will buy the seller’s home if we cannot close for a financing reason by the contracted date.
FAIRWAY CASH GUARANTEE ADVANTAGES:
- Seller will receive a CASH GUARANTEE.
- Buyer can COMPETE with CASH OFFERS.
- Borrower does NOT have to pay any additional fees to use this program.
- If the guarantee is triggered, the seller may opt for Fairway to NOT buy their home, and instead walk away from the deal with $10,000 paid by Fairway, and the contract terminated.
- Borrowers must have a Fairway Advantage Pre-Approval.
- Borrowers must be financing with FHA, VA, or Conventional loan.
- Borrower must be purchasing a single-family residence.
* Fairway Advantage Pre-Approval is based on a full review of borrower’s creditworthiness and is contingent upon there being no material changes in the borrower’s financial condition or creditworthiness at the time of final loan approval. Final loan approval is subject to the following conditions: (1) borrower has identified a suitable property, and a valid appraisal supports the proposed loan amount; (2) a valid title insurance binder has been issued; and (3) borrower selects a mortgage program and locks in an interest rate that will support the pre-approved monthly payment amount. Loan must close before the expiration date provided in the pre-approval. Loan must close before the expiration date provided in the pre-approval. Offer not available on DPA programs, bond, high balance/super conforming, jumbo, or USDA loans. Please note that submitting verifying documentation is not a requirement to receive an estimate of closing costs associated with a mortgage loan. Sale of home proceeds contingency not allowed. Gifts not deposited are not allowed.
Note: If the seller opts to have Fairway purchase their home, Fairway will pay the appraised value or the contract price, whichever is lower. Some condo’s may be acceptable under this program too, ask your loan officer for more details.
Wyatt Home loans is a Castle Rock, CO based full service mortgage lender, offering home buyers access to a wide variety of home loan and mortgage programs custom tailored to their individual needs.
115 Wilcox St, Ste #309
Castle Rock, CO 80104